Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gracie Goes To Potter's Lake


No sessions this evening due to a schedule re-arrangement so Gracie and I headed to Lawrence to pick up some altered clothes at Weaver's (open till 8pm on Thursdays). Of course whenever I am in Lawrence with Gracie I love to take her to Potter's Lake on the KU campus and also thought it would be a fun time since this was the first day of classes there today.

By the way one of the questions we get asked frequently is "can we bring our dog to our session" or "will you take a photo with us and our pet"? The answer of course is always yes! We love animals and having their images taken during a family, senior or engagement session is perfectly understandable!

The first image is of Gracie (my sidekick) at water's edge. I had this idea that I would get some other "portraits" of her (I just can't stop) until she saw some "friends" across the pond.

People everywhere are so fun! I met up with this group under the Campanile apparently this group meets here most evenings when the weather is nice and their dogs like to play together. The girl in this image on the far left (you can't see her face) is Hatsumi she is a student from Japan. The girl in the back is an education major. The couple in front he works at the university and she just had an interview (two more scheduled) to work for the university. Very fun nice people. They even bring ice water for the dogs. Gracie lapped up the ice water!! One last thing; I took the group image a little later than prime time, light wise so yes even I sometimes take "snapshots"!! Tom

No comments: