Friday, August 19, 2005

Brenda Blackman Seaman HS


This morning I have been working on getting Brenda Blackman's images ready for her slide show and have been "playing" with a new technique I think I will call "Blue Ambiance" I think it is pretty fun but let's see what our customers think!

Sometime, I think, people wonder why can't I get my proofs tomorrow? Well the answer is I really sit down and think about each person that we have photographed and what they have told me they like as well as just getting to know each person's personality. So then; with Rhapsody cranked up on the computer, I start "playing". I like to enhance images and make "creations" for each senior to go along with the rest of their images.

In the second image Brenda specifically requested the Dr. Pepper sign. I thought and thought now what can I do to make this image really stand out the way I would like it to look. I am posting the "sepia" version of the image. Brenda hasn't seen it yet! I hope she likes it. OK back to work! Tom

No comments: