Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I lost 25 lbs!


My New Year's resolution was to lose weight and to get into better physical condition. Weight and I have had our challenges over the years and I have tried most of the popular diets out there.

Two of our best clients have lost a considerable amount of weight over the last year and they are looking great. I decided that I needed to get with the program too!

The only "plan" that works for me is Weight Watchers. This isn't a commercial for WW but just to say "for me" it's the only thing that I can get to work.

It has been said that "Recognition; Babies cry for it and grown men die for it" Although if asked I would deny it vigorously, in fact I am guilty as charged! Knowing that I am going to get on that scale every Tuesday does effect what I put in my mouth! I do enjoy getting the 2 cent star magnet that says "I did it" It feels good to get it and to know what it represents.

By taking a look at the photo you can see that I still have a ways to go before I get to my goal but I sure am having fun getting there! Well, it is another beautiful spring day and I had better get to walking! I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: