Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Blog


Last week Diane and I were in New York for her son's wedding. While she was busy with wedding plans I decided to take off exploring New York (what a town!). I ended up in Central Park renting a bicycle for a couple of hours and during my travels came across the "Guitarman of Central Park" . I listened to David's music for about a half an hour, bought one of his CD's and signed up for his email updates. The first email that he sent had a link to his Blog. I looked at it and said WOW what an idea!

We take a lot of photos everyday, but most people never see everything we do or are capable of doing just because updating the website is a tad cumbersome and gets relegated to the slower months (Jan - March). BUT! a blog is a whole different story. As I sit waiting for the day's images to process out I can post a couple of images that we take (hopefully each day or so) for everyone to see! So here goes the Blog! I hope you like it and that it gives everyone ideas and as with everything we do is FUN! Tom

No comments: